Sunday, March 17, 2013


                                                                If Only I had Seen You

If only I had ever seen you through the eyes of a child my view would have been clearer than crystal no assumptions nor rude or abusive judgments …it would have been simple love and expectance of “what game will we play now “…you would be my friend without a doubt and we would have run and played in the imaginary field of make-believe and the dogs would be our horses…the frog would be our playmates and the wind would be our foe.
If only I had seen you through the eyes of a child …I would have smiled at you just for being there and I would think you were the greatest rock star by the way you comb your hair …it would have been fun and games and watch the clouds …swim in the puddles and climb the rocks …fly like eagles and hide in the street between the wheels of parked cars.
If only I had seen you through the eyes of a child …I would have know exactly what to do …but I had lost my child scope and I stood as still as a tree not even the breeze could have moved me … I hid in my shell and prayed you were good …I analyzed you from head to toe and took a decision and let you go …you will never know what I know now …if only I had seen you with a child´s eye… I am sorry to say that you never saw my smile … I am sorry to say that we never will know how much fun it would have been … all because we are strangers just passing by  and now i see you with an adult´s eye . Diana S. @}--S--
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment